Damn guys, it’s October already. How did this happen? This year is just flying by… oh well. So, this month I did well, I think. I didn’t read as much as last month, but I still took out 12 books of my TBR, even if 2 were novellas and 1 I did not finish. Eheh.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 2 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 51 New Adult books read so far, putting me finally at the NA Expert level. YUPIIIIII!!!
I’m also done with my NA bingo:
- Most Valuable Playboy (Lauren Blakely)
- Arm Candy (Jessica Lemmon)
- Decidedly With Baby (Stina Lindenblatt)
- Temporary (Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry)
- On The Spectrum (Jennifer Gold)
- Sustained (Emma Chase)
- Appealed (Emma Chase)
- Sidebarred (Emma Chase)
- The Fiction Of Forever (Brinda Berry)
September went by way too fast. I had some great moments with friends and colleagues, and some not so good stuff happening in my family life, but I hope October will be better and will bring better news. On the bright side, I’m going to Greece in just a few days, so YAY!