Another month gone. I managed to read 13 books, so not bad at all.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 4 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 61 New Adult books read so far, which means I’m still at NA Expert level.
- A Little Too Late (Staci Hart)
- Miss Fix-It (Emma Hart)
- The Shameless Hour (Sarina Bowen)
- Drowning Erin (Elizabeth O’roark)
- The Other Brother (Meghan Quinn)
- Trouble Next Door (Stefanie London)
- A Royal Mistake (Elizabeth Davis)
- Bad Princess (Julianna Keyes)
- Heartfall (J.B. Mcgee)
I didn’t read that much this past month, and I haven’t been blogging much either, to be honest. Work + thesis + a lot of new people in my life doesn’t leave that much time, and I’ve also been reading more just for me. Either way, what did you read this past month? Anything good you recommend?