This week’s Arrow, Draw Back your Bow was all about relationships.
Just a quick recap:
- A crazy fangirl named Cupid is dropping bodies to get the attention of Arrow, her one true love… she’s cray-cray and ends up on the right place for her;
- Thea is opening the club and has a new douche DJ/love interest (I like Austin Butler, but did like him as Chase);
- Ray Palmer asks Felicity out on a platonic non-date diner, that ends up being not platonic at all – it starts with him on the salmon ladder and ends up with a steamy kiss. Ray, the salmon ladder is not yours… and Felicity, don’t get blinded by diamonds worth 10M$ or couture dresses… you love Ollie, don’t ever forget that!!!
- Oliver is not happy about Felicity’s love life, I fell for the guy. After Diggle tells him that if he doesn’t move, he’ll lose her, he goes there to tell her and finds Felicity kissing the other dude… not cool!!!
- Diggle suddenly is everyone’s counsel, he tries to tell Felicity how Ollie fells, and then manages to get Ollie talking – good for him. The last scene was particularly nice, with Roy and Oliver showing up at Lyla and Diggle’s house for a late diner, showing how much they are now the family that the 2 guys don’t have… also to illustrate the gap that’s going on with Felicity and Ollive right now, she wasn’t there… instead, she was craving for more kisses from Mister Ray Palmer.
- Meanwhile in the island, sorry, Hong Kong, Maseo goes out for an assignment and fails to deliver news for over 9 hours. Worried about him, Tatsu wants to go after him and so does Oliver. So they both go, leaving their differences aside for a moment and providing a good moment of bonding between the two, which I guess was the whole point of the flashback… When Oliver asks her: “Why did you leave Japan?”, my first thought was: “Well, she went after Logan (Wolverine), didn’t she?!!” =P
- Katana is a fitting name for Tatsu in deed!
- On a happier note: no Laurel this week!!! =D