Hey people, it’s time for another Blog Award(s)! Four fantastic bloggers nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award, so a huge thank you to Amy @CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER, Dee @THEBOOKISHKHALEESI, Shannon @Books That Love You Back and Prim @Messing in my imaginary world. And Jessica @My Fantasy Escape and Hajra @Another Ramble nominated me for a Creative Blogger Award. Thank You!!! Please go check out each and everyone of these blogs, ok? Given that both these awards are facts-related, I decided that it would be ok to join them 😉 .
This will probably my last post (for a long while) about awards that are fact-based (because I think I’m totally running out of facts! You can always check the One Lovely Blog Award to see all the facts I listed about myself.).
Beautiful Blogger Award – Rules:
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List 5
sevenrandom things about yourself. (I’ll go with 5!) Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
Creative Blogger Award – Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Given that my blog is called My Tiny Obsessions, today I’ll share 5 small obsessions that I had throughout my life:
1. Tribal Wars – From sometime between 2008 and 2009 I was highly addicted to Tribal Wars, which is medieval strategy game. It started when my boyfriend (at the time, now ex) and our group of friends started playing. At the time he gave me one account he had just created and taught me the rules. Soon enough I had a super high level and was managing several villages (like a lot), in several different Worlds of the game and belonged to several Tribes. This implied launching attacks at all hours of the day (and night) and spending several hours building buildings and troops… good times.
2. Body Training Systems (BTS) & Gym in general – I started to go regularly to my local gym when I was 17, at the time with 3 friends, 2 of which gave up pretty soon, but 2 of us stuck to it! We started going a few times a week, but soon it became a daily event, and soon after that I was going to the gym for at least 2 classes a day, 6 to 7 days a week… Damn, I would wake up on Saturday morning to be at the 10 a.m. class, and I would be there until 1p.m. – GOOD OLD DAYS! Body Combat was always my favorite thing, so much that I knew most of the routines for all the tracks and didn’t even need to look at our instructor… Body Combat was something that I did at least 3 times a week…
It would go something like this: Monday – Body Pump, Body Combat; Tuesday – Body Balance, Funk/Hip-Hop, Body Combat (and sometimes Body Attack after); Wednesday – Body Pump, Body Combat; Thursday – Body Pump, Funk/Hip-Hop, Body Combat; Friday – Body Jam, Body Attack; Saturday – Body Balance, Body Jam, Body Combat (and sometimes Body Pump), Sunday – Body Combat (weakest day). Are you tired yet? Because I am, I have no idea how I managed to do all that, but I did and it felt great, and stopping was the worst thing I ever did.
3. The Sims – For a brief period in 2010 and then in 2012, I was completely addicted to The Sims 3. Building stuff was always my favorite part. I do own most of the expansions for The Sims 3, and I have The Sims 4, but it’s not the same…
4. Sailor Moon – ‘Till these days all my cousins (all male and younger than me), know that if Sailor Moon was on, they would have to watch it, or else… I loved it, I was completely obsessed and it lasted several years. I would watch all episodes that aired in the portuguese TV, and given that at the time I lived very closed to Spain and got all the spanish channels, I would record SM on TV Galicia and TVE, because spanish episodes were more recent than those airing in Portugal. Each day I would come home from school and watched the recorded episodes… every day! I had them all. I recently watched all the episodes and movies, that anime was a gem!
5. Baywatch – Baywatch would air every summer, and again, my cousins knew better than to mess with my TV hours… 6 p.m. was Baywatch time, religious! I loved it. I can probably still remember most of the characters and season arcs…