Let me start by saying that it’s pretty cool that we have two superheroes who live in the same universe… that means we can have more moments like these!!! The crossover event was pretty amazing, very cool scenes, witty dialog, a bit of stabbing at each world and methods, but most of all a realization that these two guys are really friends and that’s just super!
The Flash – Flash vs. Arrow:
- “Bad Barry” is kind of cool, at least he tells what he’s thinking, which is something real Barry could do a little more often.
- Felicity’s clothes on fire – PRICELESS!!!
- Why Oliver would win? Because he looked at Wells and thought that something was wrong with him!!!
- Diggle’s reaction to Barry’s speed was fantastic: “Does he does everything really fast?”. I just love Diggle so much!
- I’m glad Iris “broke up” with The Flash, that was sounding way too much like the Lois/Superman dynamic, with Iris being too annoying for that.
- That said, her crush on Ollie was cute, too bad she said it to Barry (poor guy), who already has her boyfriend to worry about.
- Felicity reiterating how she and Barry will never happen… we all got it =/…
- The way that Felicity and Ollie acted throughout the whole episode… they looked like a couple, she can even manage to get the reactions she wants on cue. And his smile… ohhhh…
- At least now we know why Eddie Thawne will go against the Flash…
- The big surprise of the episode was the reaparence of Ollie’s baby mamma, right? I can only assume that she’ll be back sometime in the second half of the season…
Arrow – The Brave and the Bold:
- Bart Allen!!! Well, Captain Lance, are you foreshadowing the Impulse, Flash nr 4, or was it just a really cool reference to make?! I go with the third ;-).
- Wasn’t that the best possible way to introduce Flash in this episode?!
- Lyla and Oliver bonding is just the best! Even if it’s how if you’re fighting some kind of extreme people, you have to able to go to extremes yourself – ARGUS and Amanda Waller in every single word.
- Cisco is the ultimate fanboy. And extremely helpful, he and Felicity make one hell of a team.
- Doesn’t Thea think it’s kind of weird that her ex-boyfriend hangs out all the time with her brother and her brother’s ex-secretary and bodyguard? Shouldn’t she know a little better? Because there’s no way that the Roy from when she met him would be friends with those people.
- I love the lingering and meaningful looks between Ollie and Felicity and I was so glad that Ray was not on this week’s episode.
- One can hope that after the big lesson Barry taught Ollie that he might relax and put Oliver Queen in first place sometime, even if it’s only for a bit.
- Pretty cool gesture of the “Arrow Team”, to have a place for Barry to hang up his suit when he’s in town… we hope that’s sooner rather than later.
- Cisco is also kind of amazing, tweaking up Ollie’s suit like that, but keeping the hood because of sentimental value… Oliver thanks you so much Felicity!
- Diggle and Lyla are going to get married again!!!! After 3 previous references of them not being married, that was kind of predictable, but awesome all the same.
- Laurel who? For a character that was supposed to be the female lead, she’s irrelevant nowadays.
- I like that Oliver points out to Barry that Starling is very different from Central city. Later Caitlin and Cisco ponder over why the methods are different – because they deal with metahumans, which makes it less real, while in Starling City, they deal with “normal” people, who are just bad.
- Barry, to do the Salmon Ladder right, you have to be shirtless… Flash costume doesn’t count…