Another month and another year gone. I only read 10 books this month, but I enjoyed most of them, so there’s that.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 5 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 66 New Adult books read in total. Which means I finished the challenge at the NA Expert level.
- Man Hands (Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby)
- The Way Back To Us (Jamie Howard)
- The V Card (Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente)
- Dear Bridget, I Want You (Penelope Ward)
- Drunk Dial (Penelope Ward)
- The Catch (K. Bromberg)
- Man Candy (Jessica Lemmon)
It was a good month. I didn’t read that much, but I was away for a few days at the beginning of the month, when I went to Amsterdam. Then I just didn’t have much time to read overall, but I had so much fun in general, so the year ended on a good note.