Hello. I managed 20 books this past month of May, so I’m aiming for a similar number this month of June, so my TBR will have 14 books 🙂 .
- The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh – I’ve already started this one and I’m about halfway through :D.
- V-Card (Sharing Spaces #1) by Alicia Michaels – I actually just finished this romantic comedy, and it was so cool!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma –It didn’t happen last month, but I will get to it in June.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas – This will be the third buddy read for me, Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. 😀
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon – this sounds like a cute summer/contemporary read.
- Stay Until We Break (Hub City #2) by Mercy Brown – I read book 1, Loud is How I Love You, a few months back, and I loved it. So I was super excited when I got approved for this eARC on Netgalley.
- In the Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers – Kat read this book last month and loved it, so Cátia and me recided to request it from Netgalley, so I’ll be buddy reading it with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee – yet another eARC that I’ll probably read with Cátia.
- On The Brink by Kate Willoughby – this is a short novella, a M/M hockey romance, so I obviously requested it from Netgalley and I’ll definitly be reading it soon.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – after loving Ugly Love this month, I want to read this one pretty soon.
- Heat It Up by Stina Lindenblatt – another eARC from netgalley that I’ll be reading with Cátia 🙂 .
- How Not to Fall by Emily Foster – yet another eARC that I’ll buddy read with Cátia.
- Wrong Place, Right Time by Elle Casey – I saw a great review of this book, so me and Cátia requested it from Netgalley and we’ll be reading it soon-ish… the release date is in July, so this is low priority right now.
- Slightly Stalky by Amy Vansant – this book just somehow screams summer to me, maybe it’s because of that gorgeous blue… either way, this will be yet another buddy read with Cátia.
This is my TBR for June. Once again I’ll be reading A LOT of books with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much, you can check out her TBR for June HERE.