What they become alright!!! What a magnificent episode, they just keeps getting better! Not only did they deliver a fantastical mid-season finale, they also just opened up a whole new universe… well done Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Melinda May!!! You badass!
- Skye’s dad is psycho… I was so moved when he was talking to her and then he went and was like “now I’m gonna kill that guy, no biggie!”. Kyle MacLachlan is crazy good at being crazy scary.
- I really like Bobbi and Hunter, it’s a real shame that she’s keeping something from him, because he really does love her.
- “Join S.H.I.E.L.D., travel to exotic distant lands, meet exciting, unusual people … and kill them.” – seriously, how can anyone not like Hunter?! He’s hilarious and has the most awesome accent!
- FitzSimmons… my babies! They haven’t been this in sync for such a long time…
- Did Skye just put three bullets in Ward?! WOW! I didn’t know she had it in her!
- Skye be like “Coulson is my real daddy!”
- Thank the heavens that Mack is alright. But poor Coulson, he was beat up a lot in this episode. I don’t know if I like Raina anymore…
- WOW! That scene… wow! The effects were breathtaking, and Skye… wow! And the Terrigen Crystals… wow! And Raina, what did she become?!
- Skye, or should I say Daisy Johnson, or maybe Quake?! And wow, Inhuman and with powers… Skye just took a few steps up.
- Tripp… if you hadn’t kicked the thing you wouldn’t have turn to stone and then to dust… oh… I knew it was coming and still I cried like a baby… =( bring him back… please! He’s just so cool and I like him so much…