What a romantic episode! I can’t believe we waited 46 episodes on the first anime for Mamoru and Usagi to get together, and now, on episode 7, here they are, professing their love for each other. I loved it!
Things I really loved about this episode:
- Everything about Usagi and Mamoru! Everything!
- Sailor V!!! Minako is here people! And guess what?! She orders Luna around and it’s funny as hell!
- Any similarities between Umino and Doctor Tomoe are a pure coincidences… right?!
- I guess Queen Beryl has her own agenda… she won’t give the Silver Crystal to Queen Metalia willingly… so, that will be interesting!
- Mamoru socket punches Zoisite – I love Zoisite, come on, he’s my favorite baddie, but that felt good!
- Mamoru says that Usagi is more important that the Silver Crystal… considering that it’s the only memory he’s got, that’s pretty huge.
- Did I mention Minako? Venus? Artemis?! They both save the day… they’re coming… (tough Mina is not my favorite senshi, Artemis IS my favorite Cat!) =D !!!
(Venus?! Did you lost your tiara?! =| )
I’m loving this reboot, loving it, I love the pace of it, I only miss the bonding time between the girls, and now, with Venus being introduced in the next act, I hope we get some more girl time.