Here we are again, for my 3rd of my 3rd 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge! I really love this 3 Days, 3 Quotes thing, and I was (again) nominated by Annemieke @A DANCE WITH BOOKS, thank you so much, by the way, so obviously I will take the opportunity to share 3 lovely quotes again with you.
If you want to check out my previous 2 Challenges, here you go:
– 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge: Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3
– 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge (2) : Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3
– 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge (3) : Day 1 & Day 2
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Nominate three new bloggers each day.
I’m going with a quote from a very important series, Harry Potter! Now, there are A LOT of AMAZING quotes from Harry Potter, those 7 books are precious in all their contents, but I chose one that I love for it’s simplicity (and truthfulness).
And this is it, I have no more nominations to go through, I guess I’ll have to resort to posting quotes I love whenever I feel like it 😉 !!!
My nominations for this last day are:
And YOU, obviously! If you’d like to do this challenge, please do!!!!
That’s it for the last 3 Days, 3 Quotes Challenge! If you were nominated, you don’t have to do the challenge, but it’s fun, so consider it :).