Hello. Today I’m doing another round of weird facts about myself. I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Brooke @Brooke’s Books, Zhana @Confessions of an addict and Sara @Freadom Library. Thank you! And you guys should go check out their blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the award
- Add seven facts about yourself
Nominate seven other bloggers and let them know about their nomination
Let’s see what facts I come up with today… I think I’m doing this food related! Yep, sounds good 😀 .
1. I don’t appreciate plain chocolate, my favorites are the ones with hazelnut or almonds in it. Actually, anything with hazelnut is awesome.
2. I’ll drink tea over coffee 98% of the time. I drink it at least 3 times a day and my favorite is Earl Grey. Though I’m a sucker for a peach tea I have that I bought in London a couple of years ago. I save it for special occasions though, and it’s hidden so my dad won’t drink it.
3. I love to eat salads. If my fridge is stocked with raw veggies, tomatoes, onions, avocado and fresh mozzarella cheese, I’m happy!
4. Actually, tomatoes are one of my favorite things ever. I used to eat them like apples when I was younger. My favorites are the the elongated ones, oh boy… love them. Incredibly, my dad doesn’t appreciate tomatoes one bit.
5. Another that I love to eat raw is carrots. I’m just too lazy to peel them whenever I’m in the mood for them. Interesting fact: my mom hates raw carrots!
6. I love omelettes, but they’re only perfect if they’re onions and tomatoes omelettes. It’s my favorite! Whenever I’m at a hotel and I can ask for it, that’s the 2 ingredients that go in my eggs.
7. I love to drink occasionally – simmer down, I don’t do it nearly enough – but 98% of the time, I’ll choose a beer over everything else. My favorite is stout and if it’s Guinness, all the better. I LOVE IT!