Hey people. So, last month I started working, and the lack of time meant that I only read 14 books during the month. So, that’s the amount of books I’m aiming for again. I’ll try to read mostly ARCs I have for this month, and some I have had for a while, and see if I can manage it all.
- Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny (Taking Shots #4) by Cindi Madsen- I started this one yesterday, and so far it’s way better than the previous book of the series
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo – I’m actually almost done with this one, and I’m really enjoying it
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon – I hope we can get to this one this month – I started this one the other day, and I’m loving it. But it’s so sad!
- Noteworthy by Riley Redgate – I’ve started this one as well, and it’s fun, but I’m just not in the mood for it at this precise moment. I need to get on with it though
- Girl out of Water by Laura Silverman
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Seeking Mansfield (Seeking Mansfield, #1) by Kate Watson
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh – I still can’t believe I got this ARC!
- Hot Shot (Last Shot, #2) by Kelly Jamieson
- Betting the Bad Boy (Behind the Bar, #3) by Stefanie London
- A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2) by Ginger Scott
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott
- Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey
- European Tour (Rocking The Pop Star #1) by L.V. Lewis
24 thoughts on “May TBR”
Great list! I’ve had my eye on some of these. Can’t wait to read the reviews.
I think you’re going to fly through several of these. I’m excited to see what you think of so many of them.
😀 so far, the ones I’m reading today, I’m loving. Making faces will make my favorite’s list for sure
I love all of Amy Harmon’s books. They’re so good! 🙂
ok, i need more from her! I did request her other book from netgalley, but was refused =(
I don’t see it getting much love, but my first Amy Harmon book was Infinity + One and I adored it. She also has a really good fantasy novel, The Bird and the Stone.
i loved her writing. I was crying the last 30% of the book. And i’m not sure how to review it…
Maybe you don’t review it? Or just make it short and sweet? Have you read Bright Side by Kim Holden yet? I need you to read that book if you haven’t.
i wrote my review… it’s big! I haven’t yet, but I bought it the other day, so I’ll try to read it soon 😀
I bet it is! I can’t wait to read it!
I’m planning on reading Shadow and Bone this month too! Glad to hear you’re enjoying it!
i am, i hope you do too 😉
DREAM THIEVES! I cannot wait to hear all of your and Cátia’s theories. You better write ALL the thoughts in our group chat.
you know it 😛
I’m really interested to see what you think of Flame in the Mist. I want it to be incredible, but I have such high expectations from Renee now that I hope I don’t get let down! I read Shadow and Bone after Six of Crows and although I liked them both, I definitely much preferred Six of Crows. Have you read them both- if so, what do you think?
i have high expectations for flame in the mist too, I’m almost scared to actually read it. I haven’t read six of crows yet, I wanted to actually read it in order, because so many people told me that SoC was off the charts
Yeah! I owned both Shadow and Bone as well as Six of Crows and I have read Six of Crows and the first two books in the original trilogy so far. The original trilogy reads a lot more juvenile- something about the angsty romance, I don’t really know. It’s fun, but nowhere near as good as SoC
good to know 😉
Making Faces was wonderful. the Girl in the Water and A Girl like Me are on my tbr shelf as well 😉
i’m loving making faces 🙂
I’m so happy to hear that 😊
i finished the book. loved it. cried my eyes out!
Yay, so glad you’re enjoying Shadow and Bone! I highly recommend reading Siege and Storm and then Ruin and Rising right after since there are so many little details. It’s much more immersive that way. Fabulous TBR! 🙂
Brittany @ Brittany’s Book Rambles
awesome, i’ve had all 3 books for awhile now, so I’ll do just that if I have the time 😀