Welcome back for the 20th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! And we’re 2/3 down!!! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 20: If you got to meet one member of the cast, who would it be? –
I gave this subject a lot of thought. Initially I thought I would go for Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Matthew Lewis or Evanna Lynch. But as amazing as these kids are, I think I would like to meet a lady that I truly admire, for her long career, and that is Dame Maggie Smith.
I love her work, I have for several years, and her acting is flawless. And she seems like such a cool human being. So if I could only meet ONE member of the Harry Potter cast, it would be her, because she’s freaking amazing!
– Day 1: Favorite Book? –
– Day 2: Favorite Movie? –
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 12: Favourite ship? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter Fan adaptation? –
– Day 18: Least favourite book? –
– Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films? –