Welcome back for the 17th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter fan adaptation? –
Confession time here… I NEVER watched any Harry Potter fan adaptation… Sorry 😦 !
It isn’t because I’m against it or any nonsense like that, but I just read the books for the first time a few years ago and I became good friends with YouTube quite recently, and I don’t surf around there for long. I just never really got into it. I watched a trailer once about the Marauders, but that was about it.
So I’m unable to answer the question for today. Sorry again.
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
25 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #17”
I only just saw that you were doing your 30 Day Challenge a couple of days ago. I must catch up! I JUST finished HP in July, so your timing is perfect (for me).
how wonderful, did you like it?
God, yes! I wrote an entire blog about it. I love it. I didn’t think I would.
Well, honestly you would have to read the blog – no plugging myself here at all.. I would take up a lot of your comment section! Let’s just say I am glad to be wrong!
I will 😀 But I’m glad you liked it
Aww, thanks! I’m going to read all of your days. I’m pretty excited!
I love Harry Potter, so I’ve read the fanfictions but I’ve never watched anything. I saw a few before but never watched it fully cause they just looked so dull.
lol, I actually never saw or read anything. I guess I just like to keep the book story in my head
I did for a really long time, then I started with the fanart which then morphed into fanfiction. It was unintentional, but it got it’s claws in me and just wouldn’t let me go.
i get that