Welcome back for the 16th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 16:Expecto patronum! What form does your patronus take and why? –
For this one I had to take a test – several actually… Honestly, I think my patronus would take a form of a raven…
Raven is a strong symbol of both creation and destruction. Wisdom through intelligence, observation and challenge. Raven is strongly tied to the spiritual world, living in a constant state of otherworldly awareness. Raven people tend to be very introspective and savor time spent “alone”. The opposite side of the same coin as a crow.
(the Quibblo quiz agreed with this)
However, the Zimbio quiz told me that my patronus would most likely be a rabbit! What?! Now, I love Luna, but neither of the descriptions below apply to me 100%.
Self-sacrifice, humility, family. Rabbit people tend to be soft-spoken and non self-assertive. The symbol of the rabbit is strongly tied to the cycle of life, death and resurrection. The rabbit is also a symbol of luck, health and clear-sightedness.
The Buzzfeed quiz told me that my patronus is a cat!
Curious Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physical adept, cat people tend to live in a world of their own.
So, I agree with the first and last. Something between a Raven and a Cat 😉 (though I’m more inclined for raven).
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
20 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #16”
I nominated you for the Encouraging Thunder Award 😀
thank you 😀
I have relied on some internet quizzes too! I have no idea how to decide on a patronus for myself….
i guess the one you identify more with?
Yeah..that’s pretty much what I did in my post 🙂